Complies with standards
ISO 1401: 2015
A wide range of safety lights
The product range includes suspended, dipped and surface-mounted safety lamps and their inspection and management equipment. In addition, we also offer central systems.
– Emergency lighting is mandatory in a room over 60 m2.
– The escape route shall have a luminous intensity of at least 1 lx.
– The whole evacuation journey must be accompanied by a reference to the evacuation light.
– The fire extinguisher must always have a luminous intensity of at least 5 lx.
– Battery light for at least 1 h (depends on the building)
– Building safety lights are to be made once a month for faults and once a year for a battery life test.
– In the case of a central system, the cable supplied to the luminaire must be heat-resistant.
– Emergency light bulbs used in America, covered by the large letter EXIT, are not permitted in the European Union. The person’s figure and direction should be used to escape.
– Unlike a safety light, the function of the panic lantern is to provide sufficient light to stop hazardous activities, such as shutting down machines.
– Panic lighting may be required in a room where emergency lighting is not required for evacuation.